13 Jan 2012

And She left! My Odyssey






  winnie panicker

She came just like a drizzle on a summer morn,

to soggen me, the parched and dry.
Her eyes would drip honey dew like
some very sweet song I was waiting to hear.
And her song would engulf me into a stance of unending joy,
colourless and subtle.

Her words just spoke about togetherness, where I was there throughout
In every utterance she made and my ears just longed to listen to Her,
her magic in the voice she gave just that way she joined my Odyssey
into the journey of eternal love
and my minds hands gently held hers firm promising
never to let go of the angel.

She never lamented over anything uneasy,
her eyes only twinkled with love that seemed never ending.
Her movements and pace just kept me smiling, only until a disturbing
knot began to strangle us together.
The bonds that bound were too hard to break
and I was motionless in that multitude of emotions.

I saw her weep in the depths of her sorrows where her heart was aching
as though it was smothered
I just stood stone like, in between my life, myself and her
and in the distance I saw, I saw her walk away,
Alas! leaving my journey of eternal love, Alas! leaving...my odyssey..

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...