18 Feb 2012

SILENCE



Nisha.G

A very talkative me
would creep into
The empty minutes
of silence...

When your voice
Sometimes captures
My inner core

That silence
would talk out
The sulky feeling
within me

Sometimes the loss
And then my
Strongest love for you
The Silence would
Drag slowly into
The silence of the noons
Speaking of those confusions
In a woman's
Perplexed heart.

The silence would
Spurt like a
Bluish yellow flame
Digging the depths

Within my woman
Speak of her deepest love
Yet struggling
To be delivered
Into the virgin air
Of the early day.

My silence would
Peep into your
Introverted Heart
And then soon
Wind up
My crazy tongue.

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...