24 Jan 2013

Flinged Paps


Print all








         


 velliyodan
                                                                                 
                                                                                   
 The paps are scattered upon the road
Having slipped my feet through the breast milk
Hearing the boisterous laughter
My eyes scared into the waves of it
The teeth are red shade
A grumble beneath the seat
I groped surrounding about the groan
A clobbered human body, but a girl
Both the paps are cut
No covering cloths on her
An edge of a cross bar from the source
Hearing the boisterous laughter
Surrounding to me
A gang !
Made a great wall against  me
Shouted ! Begged ! Cried !
Lifted by the polluted hands
And thrown away beside the street
An extreme ray pierced into my eyes
I am blind ! I am blind !
But still I am
Hearing the boisterous laughter !!



എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...