24 Aug 2013

The Adjournment

dr k g balakrishnan
                   
                        O cute, wandering I am;
                        In search of you; of your music;
                        The eternal flow; the perpetual blue;
                        -The continuity; the celestial hue.

                        O my sweet, for you my moonshine;
                        My soothing breeze; my honey;
                        My happiness; my chanting rhyme;
                        O my kindness, why this delay?
                        To string this country lute of mine!
                        =========================

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...