23 Dec 2013

Inner world


                      salomi john valsen
As a living being
Me too have an inner world..
Me too have a hard hitting tale…
It makes me to stay away and lost.
From the manifold masquerade
of the mimic crowd….
Where I happen to be
Merging into
the faceless mask.
Me too be the slave of the
Stark realities of life,
 That lost the poor, pure
Identity, with uncountable reason,
Which I call wrong reasons…
I wept because…..
Am the slave of somebody’s diktat.
It all made me a mess of life…
Standing alone in the masthead of it,
I expect and yearn..,
The soft and soothing touch
of a Messiah….
With a brazen gaze…..and
Stinging pain…am
Walking in to the life
Like a grotesque groggy………..!
SALOMI JOHN VALSEN

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...