19 Aug 2012

Possessive…!


Geetha Munnurcode 

I stand upright as a nourished tree
Germinated out of the best of seeds,
Brought up as a cultivated breed,
Well fed by the softest nutrient soil,
Purity flowing in and out of my trunk,
On the wide spread entangled roots,
Cooled under the best of shades
Of an enormous family tree!
I grew faster competing with the times
Build up the self, gaining strength!
Now I flourish in deeper greens
All the rosy loves flowering around!
Beaming sweet faces to surround
Ripening day by day I consume
Drops of love and rays of hope!
But, I dare not to look at
Those trickling drops of time
That would turn into a current
And wash away this wealth of life.


എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...