23 Oct 2012

LOST IN A CROWD



nisha g

Do you find yourself.
All alone in a crowd?
Sometimes even when there’s lits of laughter.
Among crowds, among friends,
Little gossips growing on wings
Or lovable little feasts,
In the calmness of noons
I find myself lost in a crowd
In the myself lost in a crowed;
With no laughter in me,
No gossips to share.
The little sparrows who come to eat grains,
Smile at me and fly off….
Mocking at my silence,
Laughing at me moody face.
They tell me like psychologists
“You are depressed. Wake up”!
I break my red glass bangles
Against the windows;
And love them falling helplessly on the floor.
Again I find on some afternoons-
                        -myself lost in a crowd.







എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...