22 Nov 2012

ഡോ.കെ.ജി.ബാലകൃഷ്ണൻ ആസ്ട്രേലിയയിൽ നിന്നു എഴുതുന്നു


 dr k g balakrishnan

Hari,

 love.This is from Darwin,Australia.How calm,cool & inspiriting the light blue sky! Only now I feel really proud for myself to be a writer. Otherwise I would not have celebrated this enchanting trip so much. Even the breeze,it seems to me, is more gentle,honest, humane and sincere.No body is there to harass you here.No masked mass is poisoning the tune and tone of the rotating truth! In Kerala(also in India) everyone is bluffing. 

You fool me; and I fool you! The fun is that still we think that we are democratic! I know what am I! You too know that. Still we think we are true to our self. Sure, this would rain to be the Pralaya, the great Crunch. But as a poet I can only dream the Dawn golden! So I dream, so I write! More later. Release of "Ganga" is at the famous DARWIN PUBLIC LIBRARY in January,2013. Love
. drkgb. 

In Darwin-
                        ============
                        I wonder,
                        Is this Keralam?
                        Bright this November-day,
                        Pure blue sky;
                        That I enjoyed;
                        During my childhood days;
                        The Timor Sea quite and lovely;
                        (But at present not the Arabian Sea);
 -My reminiscence, how motherly she was!

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...