24 May 2013

O My Love!,The pilgrimage





dr k  g balakrishnan 

O My Love!
In thy silence eternal, I sip;



The soft harmonious tune-clip;



The voice perfumed mute;



The pleasant appealing cute!



O my lovely delightful sweet,



The tuneful You are, how me suit!



O my intangible, blooming incessant,



Embrace me to the ecstatic empowerment!
 The Pilgrimage

               My eternal mission, 
               To assimilate unto you; 
               O my immaculate hue, 
               The Ultimate un-spelled; 
               The Ocean, the Mount, 
               The deepening Haunt, 
               The hallucinating vision! 
  
               Tracking the tricky path; 
               Stepping up the pinnacle; 
               Stringing the bluish note; 
              Dreaming the wondrous truth! 
  
              The earth drawing circles, 
              Since the time dinging one; 
              Till the clock drumming last; 
              Which is the dusking beat? 
  
             O the automatic, the self-driven! 
              Lead me to the right; 
              Permeate me to your might; 
              Nebulize me to the ecstatic heaven! 
              ===========================

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...