22 Sept 2013

Once Again I Reminisced


                                                        
    - Anupama Janardhanan


Once again I reminisced that time
When I played with my friend
Whom you cannot afford for a life time
But could take you to the world’s end

It was the renewal of polluted air of city
By the force and fresh air of village
Once again those painful sorrows
Were replaced by those remedial happiness

There were those hours
When I was scared to tell others
But it came to a possibility
By my friend’s supporting ability

After all those problems from environment
My friend was my only enjoyment
But no one did tell
When I twisted my leg
That made someone yell
Ultimately led me to leg

God took off the license of happiness
Without giving a look at my helplessness.

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...