27 Jun 2014

SEA MARK OF A SEAFARER.


       SALOMI JOHN VALSEN.
                                                                                                          Once  ...long...long ...ago...i was a seafarer,

I lived an incredibly circumscribed life...

which counts nothing ,,,nothing..

B'cause i failed to find reasons for reasons.


My words are ignores,

My wishes are violated....

Am in this shore of loners and losers.....

To recall and recollect,

My weirdest lost dreams,

which once float into the wast ocean.


I was a seafarer for centuries,

Who cruised to reach into a

Lost and deserted island..

The nostalgic umpteen sensations

At times give me the creep.

Did ever my seamanship made me a crude ruffian....?

Did i ever searched for a RURITANIA? ( an imaginary Mid European country)

Yep ..with great remorse am accepting and admitting

The seamy side of my vicious past....,

where i crucified my innate truthfulness.

There i violated and deviated from the learned

routes of the deep , deep , weep ocean.

I cruised and cruised....like a lonely wounded blue whale...

into a wayward direction...

And there i  lost my sea mark of life.....


My Captaincy of the vessel...

Which i call my one and only HAVEN.......

It was something like the powerful stride of a Monarch..

Who at times fail to control over the mind....

And rove with dethroned spirit....

I devoured the pang of panic pain of a looser..

Yep, I was cruising by wearing a monocle..



Though I could'nt  draw the sea mark all through,

My seamanship..

i enjoyed the sea power with a great great elation...



The day comes at last..as ever..it to every being....

I landed and fixed ...at the shore...

which i damn  call my last destination...

As seaward and myriad minded...

The umpteen sensations of life

Seems to precipitate my being..

And i find it inwardly hollow.,,

Although meaningless...and extripate..

I call it my life....my one and only known

Turbulent life....which i extol with ecstasy..

Am i a fool.....Am i a fool......?

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...