22 Apr 2015

LIFE OF AN EXPATRIATE



               Salomi john valsen                                              

I know, where I have been
And am sure, am alive
Because am breath and think
Akin to I eat and drink
Thus am sure I exist
I count the days which slip into
Weeks, months and years
I am lonely and spared…….
A destitute just pushes his days
And lives his sour life with great expectations
I dream against dream
I see my dear ones afar
Awaits for my home coming

Am I the lone warrior?
Yes I am the one……among the million
Who hides his face in a masquerade ……no face oh God….
Yes I depart my home land knowingly
Whether I live, win or vanish
Parting ones dear ones is dreadfully mournful
The vapid question mocks at me
Then why you greedy dude,
You left them and stay away?
With shame on me, I can say
No, never I have been the self centered one.
Still the question assize me..
As a coward I blame You my God..
It is no me, but you designed and tuned my destiny
You know how to the poor beings, we batting on hopes
It is You who orchestrated my poor melody
 I call it my own mournful melody.
My dreadful life…..
My fingers shiver with despair
My fiddle could not play the beautiful notes
Which I thought I can master all through
And which I thought I could have control
All alone with my deepest hypothesis
Yes I admit with a shivering and vibrating spirit
That it is not me who plays the organ
It is You my eternal spirit
Who raw my canoe
Of life with fun and follies

Still I wonder and worried
Was it me who selected and adored
This lonesome range
I could not count the pulsation
My feeble heart which weeps
Out of fears and nightmares
Life is a wonderful parable
Which sings the song of deserted

What I can see is the small desolated
Island where I held up by the force of fate
Water everywhere seems stand still….
It is a fabricated calmness
And the end I could feel the turbulent
Under current which hide outs…
I roam around in search to see someone
Who exactly been a loner
Like me who wishes to swim
Through this vast ocean and reach the shore
Which I am not sure of….
I feel the lore of the past
And the hell hole of the present.
Yes we humans are pliable
We desecrate our soul for
To achieve the worthless vignettes of life
For getting that encomium
We accept the veiled reality that
Man is but a nomadic loafer.
And finally we weep and cruise
Cursing our inner being
As somebody unwittingly arrest
Our poor frail mind
Without any prior inclination
And it is so fishy that
We pretend ourselves as
An innocent being held up in an in animated,
Isolated island knowingly with a dampen spirit.
But I am ashamed to say that it all happened
With our knowledge and deep consent
We just being here only to
Wallow in one’s own spiritual poverty…..
******************************

പ്രണയാർത്ഥികൾ

സലോമി ജോണ്‍ വത്സൻ



പ്രണയാർത്ഥികളുടെ
ചുടലയിൽ വെണ്ണീ റായ
പ്രണയ സ്മാരക ശിലകളുടെ
പഴുതിലൂടെ
നൊമ്പര ചോരയിറ്റു വീണേ യിരിക്കുന്നു
ആത്മ പ്രണയം കൊതിക്കും
പ്രണയിയുടെ ജീവമാപിനിക ളിൽ
നിരങ്ങി നീങ്ങുന്ന
ദാഹ രസത്തിൽ
നിഷേധിക്കപ്പെട്ട പ്രണയം
മുങ്ങിച്ചത്തു
ഏകാന്ത തയുടെ
വിപ്രലംഭ താളത്തിൽ
ഉരുകിയുരുകി
ലാവയായ്‌ ഒഴുകുന്നു.
അപാരതയിലൂടൊഴുകിയെത്തുന്ന
രാക്കാറ്റിൽ
ദേശാടനക്കിളികൾ
കൂട്ടം തെറ്റി പായുന്നു.
മഴക്കോളിൽ ഇരുണ്ട് ഭയന്ന
മേഘത്തിൻറെ മനക്കണ്ണു
തോരാ പെയ്ത്തിനായ്
ചട്ടവട്ട മൊരുക്കുന്നു............

പ്രണയം
 കൊടും വറുതിയിൽ
കരിഞ്ഞുണങ്ങിയ
പാഴ് വിത്ത്........ .

കിതച്ചണച്ചാഞ്ഞു വീശിയ
കോട ക്കാറ്റിൽ
വിഷാദത്തിന്റെ
നിണം  പൊടിക്കുന്ന
കുളിര് നനവ്‌
പ്രണയിയെ തണുപ്പിക്കുന്നു .

പ്രണയം
ആത്മ ഫലകത്തിൽ
വേദനയുടെ
കയ്യൊപ്പ് പതിച്ച
മങ്ങിയ കമ്പളം.......

വന്യമായ നാൽക്കവലകളിൽ
പ്രണയാർത്ഥികൾ
മുഖം കുനിച്ചു തേങ്ങുന്നു.
അയാളും അവളും
അവരെ പിന്തുടര്ന്നവരും
മുന്നേ പോയവരും.
പാഴ്നിലങ്ങളിലേക്ക് .......
രതിയുടെ നനഞ്ഞു നിറഞ്ഞ
സുഗന്ധം വാര്ന്നു വീണ
പുതു മഴയിഴഞ്ഞു വീണ
പൂഴിയിലേക്ക് .........

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...