22 Aug 2020

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

That Heard Only During Night /M K Harikumar 

Suresh Aluva 

The night 
Night has 
Something  with music, 
Even it"s  lip movements 
In a rhythm 

Night sings, 
In grossness and subtlety 
Louder sounds 
Joins together 
Becoming too low. 
Spreads again in every direction ,
Acquiring  grossness 

Night gets very thin 
Getting on to the optimum silence 
Just like curling  up ,
To a coral jasmine flower. 

I am there at night 
I alone 
My eyes and ears 
Experiencing the night. 

I am the night 
Passes through me a night 
Expansive and astonishing 


I  am the music that can be 

Heard only during night

 

BACK TO HOME 

എം കെ ഹരികുമാർ ഓണപ്പതിപ്പ്‌ 2020

ഗസ്റ്റ് എഡിറ്റോറിയൽ ഇരവി       എം.കെ.ഹരികുമാറിൻ്റെ കവിതകൾ കാവ്യഭാരതം വിഷണ്ണരാവുന്നത് അവരവരുടെ വഴിയിൽ കൊറോണയുടെ മാന്ത്രിക യാഥാർത്ഥ്യം. എന്റെ ...